The Bridge International School is a vibrant and challenging co-educational school. The key to success is being able to provide an exciting and engaging environment for students to learn and develop.
- To ensure that ‘every person matters’
- To create an interesting and stimulating environment which reflects our values and promotes a sense of community as well as an individual sense of self-worth;
- To develop a community of life-long learners where access to knowledge is a right for all and a recognised achievement;
- To provide learning experiences that will allow all pupils equal opportunities to develop their critical thinking and creative skills;
- To promote social, cultural, moral and spiritual development, and prepare pupils to be responsible citizens; and
- To encourage the partnership with parents/guardians and foster positive links with the community.
The Bridge International School aims to provide quality teaching and learning for all its pupils, delivering a curriculum for the development of the whole child and one that is fitting for the 21st century, in a safe, secure, happy, caring and stimulating environment.
The Bridge International School serves its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context and understanding of shared values e.g. care, consideration and co-operation, honesty, respect and openness. The school promotes an understanding of the meaning and significance of these values through the experience it offers its pupils and through the school’s motto :
We care. We share. We learn together.