The Bridge International School gives great importance to the provision of a safe and healthy working environment for the teaching staff, the non-teaching staff, the students and all those who visit the School from time to time.
1) TBIS has a safe and healthy environment for both students and workers.
2) Well-equipped infirmary with a qualified train nurse to take care of student’s health.
3) 24 hours nursing care and access to first class well equipped hospitals in Douala.
4) Comfortable air conditioned class rooms.
5) Daily supervision of students in and out of classrooms by tutors and Assistant teachers.
6) Each child’s health needs are provided and effective hygienic practice is promoted in the school.
7) Health Protocol guide lines are followed to prevent the spread of contagious diseases amongst students and staff.
8) Healthy eating and well nutritive meal and drinks are provided in school canteen.
9) Physical education is promoted and planned according to child health status.
10) Precautions are taken to prevent students from harm and any hazard that is likely to cause an injury, e g fire detection/fighting equipment and procedures are available all-round the school premises.
11) Educators, co-ordinators and staff members are aware of their roles and responsibilities to respond to every child at risk of abuse or neglect.
12) Requisite policies exist to ensure health and safety of all within the premises.